Tuesday, July 17, 2012
Grateful
We started packing yesterday. While moving things around we found lots of critters: roaches, spiders, ticks, slugs, lizards...even a crab! I think we are making progress! I find myself thinking of all the things I am thankful for....like Miss Lori, Jodi, Chris, Andrew, and others who helped us the last time we moved. (Im passing it on!) I am also thankful for my clean, air conditioned apartment, for my community of friends whom I consider family in Richmond, the Sweet Frog that is walking distance from my house, food that isnt rice and beans, my Versa, and my family. You dont realize how much you need or want something until it is gone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love watching crabs walk sideways. So cool, but probably not while packing. Thanks for reminding us to appreciate all the blessings we have. We'll have a giant bowl of chocolate Sweet Frog waiting for you when you get back.
ReplyDeleteLiz